The seed of poppy is derived and processed from the plant poppy. Such seeds do not contain narcotic properties.
In India, poppy seeds have often been used for wintering or for their popular recipe called “tadika”. The poppy is grown for more than 3,000 years. In the second millennium, women were grown poppy, that is, its flowers, for medical reasons. From poppy you can make morphine.
In the 6th century, the Arabs used it as a drug. The poppy seed is grown in many European countries and beyond. Except as a food supplement from the seeds, oil is also produced with high nutritional qualities.
Why is poppy useful?
– The poppy seed prevents fever, inflammation and irritation of the abdomen.
– The poppy seed is the most used ingredient in modern medicine.
– It is useful in treating cancer because it contains monosaturated fatty acids.
– Combined with milk is excellent for skin care of the body.
– Because it contains linoleic acid, it is useful for the prevention of heart disease.
– It’s rich with omega-3 fatty acids.
– It contains a smaller amount of alkaloids, which are used in the treatment of nerve diseases.
– Relieves pain.